- Every step of the careful creating of these wearable pieces has been curated by myself. I blend my own colors, roll, cut, refine, bake and assemble each product. Each pair, while similar, will vary slightly in terms of shape and color - especially when made from printed (non-solid) slabs.
- Each pair of my earrings are made with sensitive skin in mind. The stainless steel (nickel-free) posts and backs, as well as brass/ steel jump rings, are hypoallergenic.
- While quite durable, when compared with metal jewelry, polymer clay is more pliable and not unbreakable. As such, these earrings should be handled with a certain level of care (e.g., no extreme bending, avoid extreme moisture, etc.).
- The material is easy to clean. It can be simply wiped down with a wet cloth or other soft material.
- Are you looking to get this or another model in a specific color, width or length? Email me for custom orders!
Follow me on:
- Instagram (@_sunburst_studios)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sunbursttstudios), and
- Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/sunburststudios)